Notice of Call for Bids
Fayette County Board of Education is requesting bids for a long lasting disinfectant. The project must meet certain specifications:
1. Product must be EPA registered
2. Product must be EPA approved for food contact surface use.
3. Product must show the durability of 90-days on hard surfaces approved on EPA document
4. Product must contain a combination of ingredients that provide efficacy against a wide range of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses and fungi when applied wet.
5. Product must, once dry, create a layer that covalently bonds to the surface leaving a micro biostatic layer that is effective for up to 90 days.
6. Product must bond to all surfaces porous and non-porous.
7. Product must inhibit the formation of biofilms.
8. Product must effectively remediate existing biofilms.
9. Product must not be removed by standard cleaning procedures.
10. Product must not be corrosive or otherwise damage the treated surface.
11. Product must not harm sensitive equipment.
12. Product must have a minimum of 2 years shelf life in the container.
13. Product must have a PH level below 6
14. Product must be non-toxic.
15. Product must be environmentally friendly.
16. Product must be manufactured in the United States.
For additional information please call or email Dianne Yarber, Secretary, Maintenance Department at email@example.com 304-574-1176 ext: 2155.
Prices will be for the period of July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
Fayette County Board of Education will accept bids by mail, delivery company, email, or in person until 1:00 PM on Monday, June 7, 2021. The Board reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids presented.
All bids should be forwarded to:
Fayette County Board of Education
Attn: Tim Payton, Director of Operations
111 Fayette Avenue
Fayetteville, WV 25840