NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, WV Trustee Services, LLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated August 9, 2002, executed by Borrower(s), David Mocnik and Randi R Mocnik, to Jonathan Nicol, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Raleigh County, West Virginia, in Book 5007, at Page 8148. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 103 Musik Ln, Beaver, WV 25813. WV Trustee Services, LLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated April 19, 2021, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 5073, Page 7560. The borrower(s) defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Raleigh County, in Beckley, West Virginia, on the following date:
25th day of June, 2021
at 11:15 a.m.
That certain lot or parcel of real estate, together with the appurtenances thereunto belonging, situate in Shady Spring District, Raleigh County, West Virginia, and being more particularly described as follows:
Beginning at an iron pipe at the southeastern edge of an intersection between a 40` Right of Way and a 20` Right of Way and going S 53deg. 47` E for 88.5 feet along the 40` Right of Way to an iron pipe; thence leaving said Right of Way and going S 38deg. 00` W for 100 feet to a wooden stake; thence N 53deg. 47` W for 88.5 feet to a wooden stake; thence along 20` Right of Way N 38deg. 00` E for 100 feet to point of beginning, containing 8850 square feet.
Being the same property conveyed to David Mocnik and Randi R Mocnik by the Deed dated August 9, 2002 and recorded in Deed Book 5007 at Page 8147 in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Raleigh County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code § 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
WV Trustee Services, LLC, Substitute Trustee
BY: Dionne Reynolds,
Limited Signing Officer
WV Trustee Services, LLC
McGuire Office Center
618 Tenth Street, Suite 108
Huntington, WV 25701