ORDER OF PUBLICATION
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT
OF FAYETTE COUNTY,
CIVIL ACTION NO. 22-P-61
ANTHONY CILIBERTI, JR., PROSECUTING ATTORNEY OF FAYETTE COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA, ON BEHALF OF THE OAK HILL POLICE DEPARTMENT,
JERMAINE D. JOHNSON
SIX THOUSAND NINETY-NINE DOLLARS ($6,099.00), UNITED STATES CURRENCY,
NOTICE OF FILING OF
PETITION FOR FORFEITURE
The object of this suit is to seek an Order forfeiting the herein-described property pursuant to the West Virginia Contraband Forfeiture Act, (Chapter 60A, Article 7, of the West Virginia Code, as amended).
TO: ANY CLAIMANT OF A RIGHT OR INTEREST IN SAID PROPERTY
You have the right to file a claim to the herein-described property on or before September 9, 2022. Any such claim must clearly state the identity of the claimant and an address where legal process can be served upon said claimant.
1. The property seized and subject of this suit is described as follows:
SIX THOUSAND NINETY-NINE DOLLARS ($6,099.00), UNITED STATES CURRENCY
2. The law enforcement agency responsible for the seizure is the Oak Hill Police Department.
3. The seizure took place on June 9, 2022, at or near Oak Hill, Fayette County, West Virginia.
4. The subject property was in the possession of Jermaine D. Johnson at the time of said seizure.
5. After the date for filing of said claims, an Order of the Court directing forfeiture of the seized property to the State and vesting ownership of said property in the State shall be sought.
If you fail to file a claim, thereafter an Order, upon proper hearing, may be entered against you for the relief demanded in the Petition.
A copy of said Petition can be obtained from the undersigned Clerk at her office.
DEBORAH B. HENDRICK, CLERK
Circuit Court of Fayette County, West Virginia
E-FILED|8/4/2022 12:20 PM
Fayette County Circuit Clerk