NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, WV Trustee Services, LLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated March 24, 2016, executed by Borrower, Richard G Davis, to Richard A. Pill, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Mercer County, West Virginia, in Book 1313, at Page 592. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 7472 Bent Mountain Rd, Lerona, WV 25971. WV Trustee Services, LLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated October 21, 2022, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 1449, Page 318. The borrower defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Mercer County, in Princeton, West Virginia, on the following date:
13th day of December, 2022
at 12:30 p.m.
“All that certain tract or parcel of land situate at Lerona, in Plymouth District, Mercer County, West Virginia, bounded and described as follows: BEGINNING at a white oak sapling on east side of Bent Mountain Road; thence N. 40deg. E. 1 chain 75 links to a stake; thence N. 57deg. W. 2 chains parallel with fence; thence N. 49deg. W. 1/2 chain parallel with fence; thence N. 38deg. W. 3 chains parallel with fence; thence N. 57deg. W. 2 chains parallel with fence, to the Bent Mountain Road; thence S. 34deg. E. 6 chains parallel with Bent Mountain Road; thence S. 43deg. E. 1 chain 70 links parallel with Bent Mountain Road to the BEGINNING, containing one acre more or less, at Lerona, Mercer County, West Virginia.” AND BEING the same property conveyed unto Richard G. Davis by Deed dated March 24, 2016, and which said Deed is intended to be recorded simultaneously herewith.
Being the same property conveyed to Richard G Davis by the Deed dated March 24, 2016 and recorded in Deed Book 1031 at Page 774 in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Mercer County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code § 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
WV Trustee Services, LLC,
BY: Dionne Reynolds,
Limited Signing Officer
WV Trustee Services, LLC
McGuire Office Center
618 Tenth Street, Suite 108
Huntington, WV 25701