NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, WV Trustee Services, LLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated June 2, 2006, executed by Borrower(s), Michael A. Wilson and Tracy Wilson, to Carl W. Roop , the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Fayette County, West Virginia, in Book 770, at Page 63, and re-recorded on April 11, 2007 at Book 793, at Page 495. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of Lot 29 Maple Lane Heights n/k/a 191 Jobe Rd, Fayetteville, WV 25840. WV Trustee Services, LLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated September 27, 2022, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 1075, Page 423. The borrower(s) defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Fayette County, in Fayetteville, West Virginia, on the following date:
28th day of February, 2023
at 1:30 p.m.
All that tract or parcel of surface land, together with the improvements thereon belonging, situate at Nickelville, near Fayetteville, New Haven District, Fayette County, West Virginia and being more particularly described as follows:
Beginning at a corner of Lots 28 & 29 of the Maple Lane Heights Subdivision as shown on a map or plat thereof of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Fayette County, West Virginia, in Map Book 9, at Page 22; thence with the common boundary line of Lot 28 and the Conrad 18.88 acre tract N 02-18 W 100.00 feet to a point in the line of a 20 foot wide street; thence leaving Conrad and with the line of said 20 foot wide 91.00 feet to a point on said street line; thence leaving said 20 foot wide street and running through Lot 29 S 02-18 E 100.00 feet, more or less, to the common boundary line of Lots 28 & 29 of said Maple Lane Heights; thence with the common boundary line to the point of beginning. And being a portion of Lot No. 29 of Maple Lane Heights as shown on a map thereof of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Fayette County, West Virginia, in Map Book 9, at Page 22.
Being the same property conveyed to Michael A. Wilson and Tracy Wilson by the Deed dated June 2, 2006 and recorded in Deed Book 622 at Page 344 in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Fayette County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code § 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
WV Trustee Services, LLC,
Limited Signing Officer
WV Trustee Services, LLC
McGuire Office Center
618 Tenth Street, Suite 108
Huntington, WV 25701