NOTICE OF PUBLIC AUCTION
TO ENFORCE SELF-SERVICE STORAGE LIEN
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
That in accordance with West Virginia Code 38-14-1 et. seq., Peak Properties LLC, d/b/a Capitol Mini Storage, “Owner”, will hold a public auction to sell personal property held at its self service facility to satisfy a self-service storage lien on the property of hereafter referred to as “Occupant” In accordance with West Virginia Code 37-14-5, a purchaser in good faith of any personal property sold or otherwise disposed of pursuant to West Virginia Self Storage Lien Act takes the property free and clear of any rights of person against whom the lien was valid.
1. Amy Cox UL616 10×12
2. Brittany Harris BB340 10×10
3. Anthony Harbison
4. Ali Rasheed BC332 10×15
This a Public Auction dated April 13th at 10:00 A. M.
1. On Site Capitol Mini Storage-4931 Robert C. Byrd Drive, Prosperity WV 25909
2. There will be no inspection prior to sale.
3. Brief Description of property to be sold: household, electronics, clothing, and miscellaneous items as is.
4. Form of payment: cash only
5. 10% Buyers Premium
6. May auction up to (4) units or less depending on status.
By: Peak Properties, LLC, d/b/a Capitol Mini Storage, Owner
Auctioneer – Steve Davis –
License # 1373
Edward Neff- License #2073