010082344 January 21, 28
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
Pursuant to the authority vested in the undersigned Philip C. Petty, Substitute Trustee by Notice of Substitution of Trustee which notice is of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County of Commission of Monongalia West Virginia, and by Deed of Trust dated January 23, 2014, executed by Gloria J. Hall to Richard A. Pill, Trustee, which deed of trust is of record in the Office of the Clerk of Monongalia County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book 1985 at Page 411, the undersigned Substitute Trustee has been requested, in writing, by the beneficiary of said deed of trust to sell the real estate described below, as there has been a default under the terms and conditions of said deed of trust. Therefore, the undersigned Substitute Trustee will sell the real estate described in the Deed of Trust, at a public auction on February 18, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of said County of Monongalia, in Morgantown, West Virginia, which real estate is more completely described as follows:
ALL that certain lot, piece or parcel of land, together with the improvements thereon and the appurtenances thereunto belonging, lying and being in MONONGALIA County, WV, known as:
PARCEL NO. 98, MAP NO. 16B, TICKET NO. 25406, ACCOUNT NO. 800063, BRIEF LEGAL LOT 19, and further described as follows:
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TRACT OR PARCEL OF REAL ESTATE, TOGETHER WITH THE BUILDINGS AND IMPROVEMENTS THEREON AND THE APPURTENANCES THEREUNTO BELONGING, SITUATE, LYING AND BEING IN MORGAN DISTRICT, MONONGALIA COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA, AND BEING MORE PARTICULARLY BOUNDED AND DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
ALL OF LOT NO. 19, IN BLOCK C, SECTION NO. I, OF THE EAST GATE MANOR, A RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION, AS LAID DOWN AND DESIGNATED UPON A PLAT OF SAID SUBDIVISION, PREPARED BY THOMAS B. URQUHART. C.E., W.VA., R.P.E. 5262, ON THE 23RD DAY OF JULY, 1975, AND DULY RECORDED IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF THE COUNTY COMMISSION OF MONONGALIA COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA, IN MAP BOOK NO. 3, AT PAGE 15, UNDER SECTION A TO G.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Cash in hand paid on the day of sale.
2. The sale of the property will be made subject to all matters having priority over the deed of trust referred to herein including but not limited to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, all prior liens, encumbrances, lease, restrictions, covenants, conditions, rights of way and easements of any nature whatsoever.
3. The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code § 11-22-2.
4. The subject property will be sold in "AS IS" condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed.
5. The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
6. The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
7. The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and holder of the note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
8. Such other terms as may be announced at the time of Sale.
Given under my hand this 19th day of January, 2016.
Philip C. Petty, Substitute Trustee