NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
Pursuant to the authority vested in the undersigned J. Patrick Jones, Substitute Trustee by Notice of Substitution of Trustee which notice is of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County of Commission of Greenbrier West Virginia, and by Deed of Trust dated January 28, 1997, executed by Ray H. Morgan and Wanda M. Morgan to Paul G. Robinson and Donald E. Parker, Jr., Trustees, which deed of trust is of record in the Office of the Clerk of Greenbrier County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book 382 at Page 494, the undersigned Substitute Trustee has been requested, in writing, by the beneficiary of said deed of trust to sell the real estate described below, as there has been a default under the terms and conditions of said deed of trust. Therefore, the undersigned Subs-titute Trustee will sell the real estate described in the Deed of Trust, at a public auction on July 7, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of said County of Greenbrier, in Lewisburg, West Virginia, which real estate is more completely described as follows:
All that certain lot, tract or parcel of land, together with the buildings thereon, and the easements, rights of way and appurtenances thereunto belonging, situate in Fort Springs District, Greenbrier County, West Virginia and more particularly bounded and described as Lot No. 11 in Block 7 of the Sullivan Subdivision No. 3 as shown on a map or plat of the said subdivision of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Greenbrier County, West Virginia in Map Book 2 at page 77.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Cash in hand paid on the day of sale.
2. The sale of the property will be made subject to all matters having priority over the deed of trust referred to herein including but not limited to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, all prior liens, encumbrances, lease, restrictions, covenants, conditions, rights of way and easements of any nature whatsoever.
3. The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code §11-22-2.
4. The subject property will be sold in “AS IS” condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed.
5. The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
6. The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
7. The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and holder of the note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
8. Such other terms as may be announced at the time of Sale.
Given under my hand this 6th day of June, 2017.
J. Patrick Jones, Substitute Trustee
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE