Pursuant to the authority vested in the undersigned Richard A. Pill, Substitute Trustee by Notice of Substitution of Trustee which notice is of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County of Commission of Hampshire, West Virginia, and by Deed of Trust dated June 12, 2006, executed by Samuel D. Dennis, David D. Dennis and Charlotte E. Dennis to BB&T Collateral Service Corporation, Trustee, which deed of trust is of record in the Office of the Clerk of Hampshire County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book 426 at Page 150, the undersigned Substitute Trustee has been requested, in writing, by the beneficiary of said deed of trust to sell the real estate described below, as there has been a default under the terms and conditions of said deed of trust. Therefore, the undersigned Substitute Trustee will sell the real estate described in the Deed of Trust, at a public auction on January 9, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of said County of Hampshire, in Romney, West Virginia, which real estate is more completely described as follows:
Mill Creek District, Hampshire County, West Virginia, being more particularly described as follows, to-wit:
Lot 1, Autumn Ridge Subdivision, containing 9.120 acres. A Plat of Autumn Ridge Subdivision, prepared by R & S Services, Inc., (Plat Number D05-038), dated March 1, 2006, is of recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Hampshire County, West Virginia, in Plat Book 10, pages 146 through 148, to which plat reference is made for a more particular description of the parcel of real estate described herein.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Cash in hand paid on the day of sale.
2. The sale of the property will be made subject to all matters having priority over the deed of trust referred to herein including but not limited to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, all prior liens, encumbrances, lease, restrictions, covenants, conditions, right of ways and easements of any nature whatsoever.
3. The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code § 11-22-2.
4. The subject property will be sold in “AS IS” condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed.
5. The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
6. The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
7. The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and holder of the note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
8. Such other terms as may be announced at the time of Sale.
Given under my hand this 9th day of December, 2014.
Richard A. Pill, Substitute Trustee