NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
Pursuant to the authority vested in the undersigned J. Patrick Jones, Substitute Trustee by Notice of Substitution of Trustee which notice is of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County of Commission of Greenbrier West Virginia, and by Deed of Trust dated September 9, 2008, executed by Leon E. White and Cindy L. White to BB&T Collateral Service Corporation, Trustee, which deed of trust is of record in the Office of the Clerk of Greenbrier County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book 640 at Page 54, the undersigned Substitute Trustee has been requested, in writing, by the beneficiary of said deed of trust to sell the real estate described below, as there has been a default under the terms and conditions of said deed of trust. Therefore, the undersigned Substitute Trustee will sell the real estate described in the Deed of Trust, at a public auction on January 8, 2015, at 1:00 PM to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of said County of Greenbrier, in Lewisburg, West Virginia, which real estate is more completely described as follows:
All that certain property situated in the District of Frankford, in the County of Greenbrier, State of West Virginia, and being described as follows: MAP 20E PARCEL 20. Being more fully described in a deed dated 09/12/03 and recorded 09/19/03, among the land records of the County and State set forth above, in Deed Volume 484 and Page 318.
Situate in Frankford District, Greenbrier County, West Virginia, and known as Lot #16, Meadow Brook Estates Subdivision, and being more particularly bounded and described as follows:
“Beginning at a 3/4″ iron pipe found in the north line of Oak Drive and corner to Lot #17, thence; N 19-55-52 E 173.91 feet, to a 1/2″ iron pipe, found in the south line of Clover Lane and corner to Lot #17, thence with Clover Lane; S 74-12-34 E 120.00 feet, to a re-bar, set, corner to Lot #15, thence; S 13-27-22 W 210.27 feet, to a rebar set, in the north line of Oak Drive, thence with Oak Drive; N 59-39-18 W 145.80 feet, to the place of beginning and containing 25,074.98 square feet, more or less, as surveyed by Brackenrich & Associates, Incorporated in April 1988, and as shown upon a plat of record in Deed book 387 at Page 67.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Cash in hand paid on the day of sale.
2. The sale of the property will be made subject to all matters having priority over the deed of trust referred to herein including but not limited to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, all prior liens, encumbrances, lease, restrictions, covenants, condi-tions, right of ways and easements of any nature whatsoever.
3. The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code § 11-22-2.
4. The subject property will be sold in “AS IS” condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed.
5. The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
6. The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
7. The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and holder of the note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
8. Such other terms as may be announced at the time of sale.
Given under my hand this 4th day of December, 2014.
J. Patrick Jones, Substitute Trustee
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE