NOTICE OF CONTINUED TRUSTEE’S SALE
TO BE HELD ON
FEBRUARY 25, 2016
AT 1:00 P.M.
TO: Johnnie Bradley
429 Warwood Avenue
Wheeling, WV 26003
Notice of Continued Trustee’s Sale to be held on February 25, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time to sell property, is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Trustee(s) by that certain Deed of Trust dated March 5, 2008, executed by Johnnie Bradley and Robert Bradley (Non Borrowing Spouse) to George J. Anetakis, Trustee for the benefit of First Choice America Community Federal Credit Union (the “Beneficiary”) of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Ohio County, West Virginia, in Book 1439, at Page 321. The borrower defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Trustee has been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Trustee will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Ohio County, in Wheeling, West Virginia, on the sale date of:
February 25, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
All that certain piece or parcel of land, together with the improvements thereon and the appurtenances thereunto belonging, situate in Richland District, Ohio County, West Virginia, known and designated as follows:
That certain lot or parcel of ground situate on the west side of Wheeling Avenue, in Warwood, Wheeling, Richland District, Ohio County, West Virginia, shown and defined as Lot Number Twenty-Four (24) on the Plat of Loveland, said plat being of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Ohio County, West Virginia, in Plat Book No. 1, page 113, together with all the buildings and improvements situate thereon, and the appurtenances and hereditaments thereunto belonging.
Being the same property c
and recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the County Court of Ohio County, West Virginia in Deed Book 837 at Page 599.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Trustee’s Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code Section 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property of sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate the property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee by cashier’s check, cash or the equivalent.
Given under my hand this 22nd day of January, 2016.
George J. Anetakis, Trustee
N.R. Jan. 27, 2016
N.R. Feb. 3, 2016