NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, Pill & Pill, PLLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated September 30, 2005, executed by the Borrowers, Jody Baczewski and Michael R. Baczewski, to Becky DiAngelo, the Trustee, of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Hancock County, West Virginia, in Book 538, at Page 679. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 550 Titus St., Weirton, WV 26062. Pill & Pill, PLLC was appointed as Substitute Trustee by an APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated October 31, 2022, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 891, at Page 1790. The Borrowers defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustee has been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustee will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Hancock County, in New Cumberland, West Virginia, on the following date:
February 21, 2023, at 9:32 a.m.
ALL that certain tract or parcel of land situate in the District of Butler [now Weirton], County of Hancock, and State of West Virginia, and described in metes and bounds as follows:
Beginning at the Northeast corner of Lot No. 64 of the Forest Hills-Mike Wargacki Plan of Lots-First Addition, which said plan is of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Hancock County, West Virginia, in Plat Bk. 4, Page 3; thence S. 79 degrees 48` 30″ E. 10 feet to a point; thence N. 10 degrees 11` 30″ E. 90 feet to a point; said point being the place of beginning of tract to be described; thence N. 79 degrees 48` 30″ W. 110 feet to a point; thence along the East line of Titus Street extended N. 10 degrees 11` 30″ E. 50 feet to a point; thence leaving said East line of Titus Street, S. 79 degrees 48` 30″ E. 110 feet to a point; thence S. 10 degrees 11` 30″ W. 50 feet to the place of beginning, containing 5500 square feet, being Lot No. Eighty-two (82) of a proposed plan of lots to be known as the Forest Hills-Wargacki Plan of Lots-Second Addition.
Being the same property conveyed to Jody Baczewski and Michael R. Baczewski by the Deed dated May 14, 2003 and recorded in Deed Book 262, at Page 314, in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Hancock County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code section 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
Pill & Pill, PLLC,
Richard A. Pill,
Pill & Pill, PLLC
85 Aikens Center
Edwin Miller Boulevard
P.O. Box 440
Martinsburg, WV 25402
WDT Jan 26, Feb 2, 9, 16, 2023