NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, Pill & Pill, PLLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated November 29, 2018, executed by the Borrower, James E. Floyd, Jr., to Rebecca A. Judy, the Trustee, of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Randolph County, West Virginia, in Book 571, at Page 550. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 1614 Taylor Avenue, Elkins, WV 26241. Pill & Pill, PLLC was appointed as Substitute Trustee by an APPOINTMENT OF SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE dated June 7, 2022, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 620, at Page 102. The Borrower defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustee has been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustee will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Randolph County, in Elkins, West Virginia, on the following date:
February 22, 2023, at 3:00 p.m.
That certain tract or parcel of real estate situate in Elkins Corporation, Randolph County, West Virginia, being Lot 4 of Block 6 of the South Elkins Improvement Company Addition to the City of Elkins, a plat of which addition is recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Randolph County, West Virginia, in Deed Book 80, at Page 356, being more particularly bounded and described as follows: Fronting 36.5 feet on Taylor Avenue and running a uniform depth of 120 feet to an alley, and being bounded on the south by Lot 3 and on the north by Lot 5.
Being the same property conveyed to James E. Floyd, Jr. by the Deed dated November 29, 2018 and recorded in Deed Book 597, at Page 772, in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Randolph County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code section 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
Pill & Pill, PLLC, Substitute Trustee
BY: Richard A. Pill, Member
Pill & Pill, PLLC
85 Aikens Center
Edwin Miller Boulevard
P.O. Box 440
Martinsburg, WV 25402
2/1, 2/8, 2/15