NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given
pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Trustee,Richard A. Pill, Esq. by that certain Deed of Trust dated
October 26, 2007,
executed by Borrower(s),
Clifford a Bauserman and Doris D Bauserman, Husband and Wife, to Richard A. Pill, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Berkeley County, West Virginia, in Book 2207, at Page 575. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 51 Idyllwood Drive, Inwood, WV 25428. The borrower(s) defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Trustee has been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Trustee will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Berkeley County, in Martinsburg, West Virginia, on the following date:
May 25, 2021 at
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBED REALTY, TOGETHER WITH ITS IMPROVEMENTS AND APPURTENANCES, SITUATE, LYING AND BEING IN ARDEN DISTRICT, BERKELEY COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA, AND MORE PARTICULARLY DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
LOT 61c, AS SET FORTH ON A PLAT ENTITLED “LOT CONSOLIDATION ON LOTS 61A AND 61B. PHASE 1, IDYLLWOOD”, DATED MARCH 20, 2001, PREPARED BY DOVE & ASSOCIATES, A COPY OF WHICH IS RECORDED IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF THE COUNTY COMMISSION OF BERKELEY COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA, IN DEED BOOK 667 AT PAGES 625, 626, AND 627, TO WHICH REFERENCE IS HEREBY MADE FOR A MORE PARTICULAR METES AND BOUNDS DESCRIPTION.
THIS CONVEYANCE IS MADE SUBJECT TO AND TOGETHER WITH AGREEMENTS, COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, EASEMENTS, RIGHTS RIGHTS-0F-WAY AND RESTRICTIONS OF RECORD; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE SET FORTH IN THE AFORESAID CLERK’S OFFICE IN DEED BOOK 588, AT PAGE 693, ET SEQ.
BEING THE SAME PROPERTY CONVEYED TO CLIFFORD A. BAUSERMAN AND DORIS D. BAUSERMAN, AS JOINT TENANTS WITH THE RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP, AND NOT AS TENANTS IN COMMON BY DEED FROM ACKLEY H. JOHNSON AND ANNE H. JOHNSON RECORDED 08/27/2004 IN DEED BOOK 773 PAGE 663, IN THE CLERK’S OFFICE OF THE COUNTY COMMISSION OF BERKELEY COUNTY, WEST
TAX ID# 612, MAP/PARCEL # 21A-40
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed is an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, Liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West
Virginia § 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance whall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5). The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
Pill & Pill, PLLC,
Pill & Pill, PLLC
85 Aikens Center
Edwin MIller Boulevard
P. O. Box 440
Martinsburg, WV 25402
5:4;11;18 ( 3t)