NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, Pill & Pill, PLLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated December 10, 1998, executed by Borrower(s), William Stevey and Agnes C Stevey, to W. BRAD SORRELLS, ATTORNEY, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Ohio County, West Virginia, in Book 1064, at Page 505. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 19 Midpoint Ln, Wheeling, WV 26003. Pill & Pill, PLLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated February 9, 2021, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 1625, Page 754. The borrower(s) defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Ohio County, in Wheeling, West Virginia, on the following date:
July 6, 2021 at 9:45 a.m.
ALL OF LOT NUMBER (7) AS SHOWN AND DESIGNATED ON THE PLAT SHOWING RE-SUBDIVISION OF LOTS NUMBER THIRTY EIGHT (38), THIRTY NINE (39), FORTY (40), FORTY SIX (46), AND FIFTY ONE (51) OF THE WHEELING REALTY CO.’S FIRST ADDITION TO VIEW POINT ON THE PIKE, WHICH SAID PLAT IS OF RECORD IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK OF THE COUNTY COURT OF OHIO COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA, IN PLAT BOOK NO. 2, AT PAGE 51, REFERENCE TO SAID PLAT BEING HEREBY MADE FOR A MORE PARTICULAR DESCRIPTION OF SAID LOT NUMBER SEVEN (7).
THIS CONVEYANCE IS HOWEVER MADE SUBJECT TO THE EXCEPTION AND RESERVATION OF THE COAL WITHIN AND UNDERLYING THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROPERTY, AS THE SAME HAS HERETOFORE BEEN EXCEPTED AND RESERVED.
THERE IS ALSO EXCEPTED AND RESERVED AND NOT CONVEYED BY THIS DEED GARAGE NO. 7 ON LOT NUMBER ONE (1), THE GROUND UPON WHICH SAID GARAGE STANDS OR STOOD, AND THE RIGHT OF INGRESS AND EGRESS THERETO AND THEREFROM
Being the same property conveyed to William D Stevey and Agnes C Stevey by the Deed dated March 24, 1997 and recorded in Deed Book 697 at Page 782 in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Ohio County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code Section 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
Pill & Pill, PLLC,
BY:_Pill & Pill, PLLC
85 Aikens Center
Edwin Miller Boulevard
P.O. Box 440
Martinsburg, WV 25402
N.R. June 8, 15, 22, 29, 2021