TRUSTEE’S SALE OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE
The undersigned, Trustee, by virtue of the authority vested in him by that certain Deed of Trust, dated September 18, 2013, and duly recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Marion County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book 1068, at Page 702, CHRISTOPHER L. MILLIRON AND ALICE M. MILLIRON did convey unto Jeffrey S. Compton, Trustee, certain real property described in said Deed of Trust; and the beneficiary has elected to appoint Michael L. Solomon, as Substitute Trustee by a Substitution of Trustee dated March 2, 2021, and recorded in the aforesaid Clerk’s Office in Trust Deed Book 1268, at page 956; and default having been made under the aforementioned Deed of Trust, and the undersigned Substitute Trustee having been instructed by Lender to foreclose thereunder, will offer for sale at public auction at the front door of the Marion County Courthouse in Fairmont, West Virginia, on
JUNE 30, 2021 AT 10:30 A.M.
All of the following described real estate, together with the buildings and improvements thereon and the appurtenances thereunto belonging, situate, lying and being in the Heavenly Trails Subdivision, Palatine (Union) District, Marion County, West Virginia, and being more particularly bounded and described as follows, to-wit:
Lot No. 12, as more particularly described as follows:
BEGINNING at a 3/4″ rebar set at the easterly right-of-way line of St. Joseph Trail, also being a southerly corner of Tract E (formerly Lot 13) Heavenly Trails Subdivision; thence leaving said road right-of-way and running with a southeasterly line of Tract E, N. 55° 49′ 21″ E. for 382.90′ to a point on the westerly line of a tract or parcel owned by Albert H. and Wilma J. Hoffmaster (DB 715/PG 171, Marion County Clerk’s Office); thence leaving Tract E and running with said Hoffmaster line, S.34° 10′ 39″ E. for 240.00′ to a point being the northernmost corner of Lot 11; thence leaving said Hoffmaster line and running with a northwesterly line of Lot 11, Heavenly Trails Subdivision, S. 55° 49′ 21″ W. for 321.69′ to a 3/4″ X 30″ rebar, set at the westernmost corner of Lot 11 and the easterly right-of-way line of St. Joseph Trail; thence running along the easterly right-of-way line of St. Joseph Trail for two calls: N. 60° 18′ 51″ W. for 138.95′ to a 3/4″ X 30″ rebar set; thence N. 34° 10′ 39″ W. for 115.25′ to the place of beginning, containing 2.02 acres, and being all of Lot 12, Heavenly Trails Subdivision, as shown on the plat attached to Deed Book 945, at, Page 1012, and referred to for a more particular description.
And being the same real estate conveyed to Alice M. Milliron and Christopher L. Milliron, from Edgar Cosner, by deed dated the 17th day of September, 2013, of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Marion County, West Virginia, in Deed Book 1139, at page 852.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code Section 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate the property.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee by cashier’s check, cash or the equivalent within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten percent (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale by cashier’s check, cash or the equivalent.
Given under my hand this 9th day of June, 2021.
MICHAEL L. SOLOMON, SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE
By: MICHAEL L. SOLOMON
330 Chestnut Street, Morgantown, WV 26505
Phone: (304) 296-6696
Times: June 18, 25, 2021
TRUSTEE’S SALE OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE