NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
By virtue of the execution of a certain deed of trust dated December 13, 2007, recorded in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Wood County, West Virginia, in Lien Book 1467, page 599, made and executed by, Jeffrey L. Simmons and Jennifer A. Simmons, husband and wife, to Robert K. Tebay, III, trustee, to secure WesBanco Bank, Inc. in the payment of the deed of trust obligation therein fully set forth, and Logan Hassig, whose principal residence is 505 Greenbrier Court, Wetzel County, West Virginia, having been appointed as Successor Trustee by âAppointment of Successor Trustee Agreementã recorded in the aforesaid Clerk’s Office in Lien Book 1844, page 562, and the said Trustee having been required by the said beneficiary so to do, the undersigned Trustee will sell said property to the highest and best bidder at the front door of the courthouse in Wood County, West Virginia, at Parkersburg, West Virginia, on
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 10:00 o’clock A.M.
Said deed of trust property, with the appurtenances thereunto belonging, situate in Wood County, West Virginia, and is more particularly described as follows, to-wit:
All that certain lot, tract or parcel of real estate situate, lying and being in the City of Parkersburg, County of Wood and State of West Virginia, more particularly bounded and described as follows:
BEGINNING at a point on the north side of Twentieth Street (formerly Nineteenth Street) 180 feet west of Latrobe Street; thence with Twentieth Street in a westerly direction parallel 45 feet to a point on same; thence in a northerly direction parallel with Latrobe Street 130 feet to a 20-foot alley; thence with the south line of said alley in an easterly direction 45 feet to a point on same; thence in a southerly direction parallel with Latrobe Street 130 feet to Twentieth Street, the place of beginning, and being Lot No. Sixty-nine (69) in J. W. Dils Heirs Addition No. 1, a plat of which is of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Wood County, West Virginia, in Plat Book No. 1, at Page 9, to which reference is hereby made.
Being the same real estate conveyed unto Jeffrey L. Simmons and Jennifer A. Simmons, husband and wife, by Edward T. Cooper and Barbara A. Cooper, husband and wife, by deed dated October 29, 2007, and to be recorded immediately prior hereto.
This conveyance is made subject to all easements, rights of way, restrictions, reservations and protective covenants, including but not limited to oil, gas and mineral reservations, exceptions and leases appearing in the chain of title.
TERMS OF SALE:
- The property is being conveyed in an âAS ISã physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights of way, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the said Clerk’s Office or affecting the subject property.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code Œ 11-22-1.
- The beneficiary and/or the servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
- The Trustee reserves the right to continue the sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
- The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause an existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
- The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee by certified or cashier’s check on the day of sale.
Logan Hassig, Trustee
PO Box 189
233 Main Street
New Martinsville, WV 26155
Feb 9, 16