NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
Pursuant to the authority vested in the undersigned J. Patrick Jones, Substitute Trustee by Notice of Substitution of Trustee which notice is of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County of Commission of Wood West Virginia, and by Deed of Trust dated September 20, 2006, executed by Sharon Nelson to BB&T Collateral Service Corporation, Trustee, which deed of trust is of record in the Office of the Clerk of Wood County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book 1387 at Page 569, the undersigned Substitute Trustee has been requested, in writing, by the beneficiary of said deed of trust to sell the real estate described below, as there has been a default under the terms and conditions of said deed of trust. Therefore, the undersigned Substitute Trustee will sell the real estate described in the Deed of Trust, at a public auction on March 4, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of said County of Wood, in Parkersburg, West Virginia, which real estate is more completely described as follows:
BEING all of Lots 84 and 85 of Barrondale Addition to South Parkersburg, as shown on a Plat of said Addition of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Court of Wood County, West Virginia, in Plat Book No. 8, at page 9, to which Plat reference is here made and had for a more particular description of said lots.
TERMS OF SALE
- Cash in hand paid on the day of sale.
- The sale of the property will be made subject to all matters having priority over the deed of trust referred to herein including but not limited to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, all prior liens, encumbrances, lease, restrictions, covenants, conditions, right of ways and easements of any nature whatsoever.
- The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code Œ 11-22-2.
- The subject property will be sold in âAS ISã condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed.
- The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
- The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
- The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and holder of the note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
- Such other terms as may be announced at the time of Sale.
Given under my hand this 9th day of February, 2015.
J. Patrick Jones,
Feb 14, 21