NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, WV Trustee Services, LLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated September 13, 2011, executed by Borrower, Barbara A Somerville, to David G. Palmer, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Wood County, West Virginia, in Book 1668, at Page 46. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 46 Carr Ln, Mineral Wells, WV 26150. WV Trustee Services, LLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated February 20, 2020, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 2105, Page 572. The borrower defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Wood County, in Parkersburg, West Virginia, on the following date:
18th day of February, 2022 at 11:45 a.m.
Situate in the District of Slate, County of Wood, and the State of West Virginia, more particularly bounded and described as follows, to wit: BEING Lot No. 1 of the Carr Subdivision in said Wood County as more particularly shown on a plat of said Subdivision made by Paul E. Marshall, Wood County Surveyor, and of record in the Wood County Clerk’s Office in Plat Book No. 14, at page 13 The aforesaid real estate is restricted in use, and the Grantor hereby covenants and agrees that all buildings or structures erected upon said premises shall be of brick or stone construction. This conveyance is made subject to all easements, rights of way, restrictions, reservations and protective covenants, including but not limited to all oil, gas and mineral exceptions, reservations and leases, appearing in the chain of title.
Being the same property conveyed to Barbara A Somerville by the Deed dated November 12, 2010 and recorded in Deed Book 1160 at Page 619 in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Wood County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code § 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
WV Trustee Services, LLC, Substitute Trustee
Dionne Reynolds, Limited Signing Officer
WV Trustee Services, LLC
McGuire Office Center
618 Tenth Street, Suite 108
Huntington, WV 25701
Jan 21, 28, Feb 4, 11