NOTICE OF TRUSTEEáS SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, WV Trustee Services, LLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated December 22, 2005, executed by Borrower(s), Jeffrey L Evans, to David G. Palmer, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Wood County, West Virginia, in Book 1332, at Page 185. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 218 10th St, Parkersburg, WV 26101. WV Trustee Services, LLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated February 21, 2017, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 1961, Page 842. The borrower(s) defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Wood County, in Parkersburg, West Virginia, on the following date:
12th day of May, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
The property is described as of that certain lot or parcel of land, together with the improvements thereon and the appurtenances thereunto belonging, situate in Parkersburg District, Wood County, West Virginia, and being more particularly described as follows:
All that certain lot, tract or parcel of land, lying and being in the City of Parkersburg, County of Wood and State of West Virginia, more particularly bounded and described as follows:
All that certain lot on the south side of Tenth Street between Market and Juliana Streets, beginning at the corner of a lot assigned to H.L. Caswell by a certain decree entered by the Circuit Court of Wood County, West Virginia, on March 3, 1897, in Chancery Order Book 17, page 92, in Chancery Suit No. 2045, entitled Harrison L. Caswell and Clara A. Roberts, as Plaintiffs. and William S. Caswell, Julia C. Ayers and Samuel D. Ayers, as Defendants, also recorded in the office of the Clerk of the County Court of Wood County, West Virginia, on March 10, 1897, in Deed Book 89, page 287, running thence with the same toward Ninth Sreet 50 foot to Fischerás line: thence with Fischerás line 35 feet to an alley; thence with said alley to Tenth Street; thence with Tenth Street 35 feet to the place of beginning.
Commonly known as: 218 10th Street, Parkersburg. WV, 26101
Being the same property conveyed to Jeffrey L Evans by the Deed dated December 22, 2005 and recorded in Deed 1091 at Page 102 in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Wood County, West Virginia.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an âAS ISã physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights- of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerkás office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code Œ 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
WV Trustee Services, LLC, Substitute Trustee
BY: /s/: Dionne Reynolds
WV Trustee Services, LLC
McGuire Office Center
618 Tenth Street
Huntington, WV 25701
Apr 21, 28, May 5