SOLICITATION OF BIDS
CITY OF BLUEFIELD MOWING, TRIMMING AND CLEANUP
The City of Bluefield, West Virginia will receive sealed bids from qualified persons or businesses for mowing and trimming upon approximately 51 lots, medians, or other locations owned by the City of Bluefield for 2023 subject to the following conditions:
1. Bid Packets will only be accepted from businesses who have attended the mandatory pre-bid meeting on February 9, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. at the Bluefield, WV City Hall located at 200 Rogers Street, Bluefield, WV 24701.
2. Successful Bidders must have a WV business license, and a business license from the City of Bluefield.
3. Successful Bidders must show provide of a minimum insurance policy of one million dollars ($1,000,000) per occurrence.
4. Bidders may submit bids for each lot-grouping packet that will be provided at the mandatory pre-bid meeting. The contract will be awarded based on bid price per grouping.
5. Bids will we accepted until Friday, February 17, 2023, at 9:00 a.m.
6. Bids will be opened Friday, February 17, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
7. Bids should be sealed, clearly marked “ATTENTION: ROBERT LUTHER, CITY CLERK MOWING BID 2023” and sent to the Bluefield, WV City Hall located at 200 Rogers Street, Bluefield, WV 24701 by mail or hand delivery.
8. The City of Bluefield reserves the right to contract with one business for the entire project or more than one business as the City deems to be in its best interests. Any questions about the project should be directed to Candy Sayers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 327-2401 ext. 2490.
9. The City of Bluefield will afford full opportunity to minority business enterprises to submit a show of interest to this invitation and will not discriminate against any interested business or individual on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, handicap or national origin.
10. The City of Bluefield reserves the right to reject all bids; waive informalities; and accept the bids that are in the best interests of the City of Bluefield.