NOTICE In Raleigh County, our teachers and administrators are committed to developing meaningful services for students with disabilities working hand in hand with families to seek and identify children and youth, ages three through twenty-one years, who may have developmental delays or exceptionalities. If you have a concern, you can help your child develop to his or her fullest potential by contacting the Office of Special Programs at the Raleigh County Board of Education where we can provide information about Child Find opportunities. For more information regarding Child Find, please call or write to: Raleigh County Schools (OSP) 301 Park Avenue Beckley, WV 25801 (304) 256-4555 Phone (304) 256-4715 Fax E-mail: asexton@ k12.wv.us Website: sped.rale.k12.wv.us 3-6-FRI-1-RH; LG 2676
010057921 Feb. 27, March 6
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
Pursuant to the authority vested in the undersigned Jeffery D. Taylor, Substitute Trustee by Notice of Substitution of Trustee which notice is of record in the Office of the, Clerk of the County of Commission of Monongalia County, West Virginia, in Trust Book 2034 at Page 685 and by deed of trust dated April 2, 2014, executed by Gary M. Hudak and Mary E. Hudak, to Kelly Kimble, Trustee, which deed of trust is of record in the Office of the Clerk of Monongalia County, West Virginia, in Trust Deed Book 992 at Page 567, the undersigned Substitute Trustee has been requested, in writing, by the beneficiary of said deed of trust to sell the real estate described below, as there has been a default under the terms and conditions of said deed of trust. Therefore, the undersigned Substitute Trustee will sell the real estate described in the Deed of Trust at a public auction to the highest bidder on March 30, 2015, at 10:00 a.m., at the front door of the Courthouse of said County of Monongalia, in Morgantown, West Virginia, which real estate is more completely described as follows:
All the following described tract or parcel of land, together with the buildings and improvements thereon, situate, lying and being in Union District, Monongalia County, West Virginia, as more particularly described as follows:
Beginning at a point in the eastern edge of West Virginia Rt. No. 75/2 at the northwestern corner of the property hereby conveyed; thence with said eastern edge of West Virginia Route No. 75/2, S. 8 degrees 15-1/2 feet W. 154.14 feet to the northwestern corner of property now or formerly owned by Steven H. Blizzard and Sarah L. Blizzard; thence with Blizzard northern line S. 78 degrees 0 minutes 17 seconds E. 617.28 feet to an iron pin; thence N. 50 degrees 56 minutes W. 276.27 feet to an iron pin; thence N. 67 degrees 29 1/2 minutes W. 198.66 feet to an iron pin; thence N. 80 degrees 31 minutes W. 186.18 feet to the BEGINNING, and being 1.67 acres, more or less, as shown on a map of said property of record in the Office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Monongalia County, West Virginia, in Deed Book No. 741, at Page 582.
Map #23, Parcel #173.2, Monongalia County.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Cash or certified bank check in hand paid on the day of sale.
2. Subject to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, and all prior liens and encumbrances of any nature whatsoever.
3. The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code § 11-2-1.
4. The subject property will be sold in "AS IS" condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed. The Substitute Trustee will deliver a trustee’s deed to the purchaser without any covenant or warranty (express or implied) in the form prescribed by W.Va. Code § 38-1-6 upon receipt of the purchase price.
5. The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
6. The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
Given under my hand this 25th day of February, 2015.
Jeffery D. Taylor, Substitute Trustee