NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE
NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE is hereby given pursuant to and by virtue of the authority vested in the Substitute Trustee, Pill & Pill, PLLC, by that certain Deed of Trust dated October 26, 2007, executed by Borrower(s), Christopher J. Sivert and Denise D. Sivert, to James T. McClure, c/o Gompers McCarthy and McClure, the Trustee of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Commission of Ohio County, West Virginia, in Book 1338, at Page 522. At the time of the execution of the Deed of Trust, this property was reported to have a mailing address of 25 Suncrest Ave, Wheeling, WV 26003. Pill & Pill, PLLC were appointed as Substitute Trustees by APPOINTMENT OF SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE dated February 23, 2022, of record in the Clerk’s Office in Book 1652, Page 262. The borrower(s) defaulted under the Note and Deed of Trust and the Substitute Trustees have been instructed to foreclose under the Deed of Trust. Accordingly, the Substitute Trustees will sell the following described property to the highest bidder at the front door of the Courthouse of Ohio County, in Wheeling, West Virginia, on the following date:
May 27, 2022 at 9:45 a.m.
A certain lot or parcel of real estate situate in Triadelphia District, Ohio County, West Virginia, and shown and defined as Lot Numbered Eighteen (18) on the Plat of Glenwood Heights, which said plat is of record in the office of the Clerk of the County Court of Ohio County, West Virginia, in Plat Book 1, at page 179.
The said Parties of the Second Part hereby covenant with the said Party of the First Part that they will not permit or cause to be erected within the space of twenty (20) feet, measured from the front line of the lot hereby conveyed (as shown by the established building line on the Plat heretofore referred to) any building or other structure whatsoever, except a porch, piazza or stoop.
The said Parties of the Second Part further covenant with the said Party of the First Part that they will not permit or cause to be erected on said lot hereby conveyed, any building for business or dwelling purposes costing less than Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000.00).
This conveyance is made subject to all exceptions, reservations, restrictions, covenants, conditions, rights-of-way, other easements and other interests of other parties appearing in prior instruments of record.
Being the same property which was heretofore conveyed to Christopher J. Sivert and Denise D. Sivert, husband and wife, by Laura McCracken Cook (fka Laura McCracken), by a Deed dated the 26th day of October, 2007, and recorded in the aforesaid County Clerk`s office in Deed Book No. 780, at page 509.
TERMS OF SALE:
1) The property will be conveyed in an “AS IS” physical condition by Deed containing no warranty, express or implied, subject to the Internal Revenue Service right of redemption, all property taxes, prior Deeds, liens, reservations, encumbrances, restrictions, rights-of-ways, easements, covenants, conveyances and conditions of record in the Clerk’s office or affecting the subject property.
2) The Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by the West Virginia Code Sec. 11-22-1.
3) The Beneficiary and/or the Servicer of the Deed of Trust and Note reserve the right to submit a bid for the property at sale.
4) The Trustee reserves the right to continue sale of the subject property from time to time by written or oral proclamation, which continuance shall be in the sole discretion of the Trustee.
5) The Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the property to vacate said property, and any personal property and/or belongings remaining at the property after the foreclosure sale will be deemed to constitute ABANDONED PROPERTY AND WILL BE DISPOSED OF ACCORDINGLY.
6) The total purchase price is payable to the Trustee within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, with ten (10%) of the total purchase price payable to the Trustee at sale.
Pill & Pill, PLLC, Substitute Trustee
Pill & Pill, PLLC
85 Aikens Center
Edwin Miller Boulevard
P.O. Box 440
Martinsburg, WV 25402
N.R. May 6, 13, 20, 2022